Sunday, June 2, 2019

She's Trying To Play Me

Lie to me, lie there is a woman, trying hard to be brave. the way that i hurt her, has made her afraid. things that i'm doing, are breaking her heart. still she's pretending, that we'll never part. 5,786 likes, 50 comments - @spartandmax on instagram: �this little girl is always trying to play with me while i try to rest.. its 10pm its time to go to�� spartandmax on instagram: �this little girl is always trying to play with me while i try to rest... Please don't bother trying to find her she's not there well, let me tell you 'bout the way she looked the way she acts and the color of her hair her voice was soft and cool her eyes were clear and bright but she's not there well, no one told me about her what could i do? well, no one told me about her though they all knew but it's too late to.

Why is this still an issue for bisexual celebrities?

Why is this still an issue for bisexual celebrities?

Why the cast of Black Panther looks so familiar

Why the cast of black panther looks so familiar

Melania Trump First Lady portrait - what her body language ...

Melania trump first lady portrait - what her body language

Like i try, like i try, like i'm trying too hard 'cause i'm not being me, and it's getting me down that she makes me think, makes me think that i try, that i try, that i'm trying too hard again 'cause i'm trying too hard again she's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered i play guitar but she's into drummers she's seen my face around but. Lyrics to 'we are young' by fun.: my story straight my friends are in the bathroom / now i know that i'm not all that you got i guess that i, i just thought she's waiting for me just across the bar the holes in my apologies, you know. i'm trying hard to take it back so if by the time the bar closes and you feel like falling down i'll. �